Terms & Conditions
Note: if you’re signing up for a new account, you’re also implying consent to:
TERMS OF SERVICE
· You must be 18 years or older to use this Service.
· You must provide your full legal name, current address, a valid email address, and any other information needed in order to complete the signup process.
· You are responsible for keeping your password secure. Cloud Catalogue cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to maintain the security of your account and password.
· You may not use the Cloud Catalogue service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws) as well as the laws of India.
· You are responsible for all activity and content (data, graphics, photos, links) that is uploaded under your Cloud Catalogue merchant account.
· You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
· A breach or violation of any of the Account Terms as determined in the sole discretion of Cloud Catalogue will result in an immediate termination of your services.
· We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Service for any reason, without notice at any time.
· We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
· Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an ”as is“ and ”as available“ basis without any warranty or condition, express, implied or statutory.
· Cloud Catalogue does not warrant that the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
· Cloud Catalogue does not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
· You understand that your Content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
· We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
· Cloud Catalogue does not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Service will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
· You expressly understand and agree that Cloud Catalogue shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses resulting from the use of or inability to use the service.
· In no event shall Cloud Catalogue or our suppliers be liable for lost profits or any special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with our site, our services or this agreement (however arising including negligence). You agree to indemnify and hold us and (as applicable) our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, Cloud Catalogue partners, officers, directors, agents, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this Agreement or the documents it incorporates by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
· Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and is only available via email and if agreed upon earlier via phone for premium customers
· You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by Cloud Catalogue
· Verbal or written abuse of any kind (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Cloud Catalogue customer, Cloud Catalogue employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
· We do not claim any intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Cloud Catalogue service
· By uploading images and item description content to Cloud Catalogue, you agree to allow other internet users to view them and you agree to allow Cloud Catalogue to display and store them and you agree that Cloud Catalogue can, at any time, review all the content submitted by you to its Service.
· The failure of Cloud Catalogue to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Cloud Catalogue and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and CloudCatalogue.in (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
· You shall not purchase search engine or other pay per click keywords (such as Google AdWords), or domain names that use Cloud Catalogue trademarks and/or variations and misspellings thereof.
· Cloud Catalogue does not pre-screen Content and it is in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Service.
Payment of Fees
· There are different payment term options available, and depending on the payment term decided with Cloud Catalogue the merchant has to pay on the pre-decided yearly terms.
· The merchant has to pay with-in 7 days from the date of Invoice, or he/she risks the chance of closure/termination of the online store.
· All fees are exclusive of all state and central taxes, service, sales tax or other taxes, fees or charges now in force or enacted in the future (“Taxes”).
· Cloud Catalogue does not provide refunds.
Cancellation and Termination
· Once your account is cancelled all of your Content will be immediately deleted from the Service. Since deletion of all data is final please be sure that you do in fact want to cancel your account before doing so.
· We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Cloud Catalogue service for any reason, without notice at any time.
· Fraud: Without limiting any other remedies, Cloud Catalogue may suspend or terminate your account if we suspect that you (by conviction, settlement, insurance or escrow investigation, or otherwise) have engaged in fraudulent activity in connection with the Site / app.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
· Prices for using CloudCatalogue.in are subject to change upon 14 days notice from CloudCatalogue.in. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Cloud Catalogue Site / app or via an announcement.
· Cloud Catalogue reserves the right at any time to time to modify or discontinue, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
· Cloud Catalogue shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Banned restricted products and services:
You shall not, directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer, trade or attempt to trade in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force.
Without prejudice to the generality of the above, Cloud Catalogue does not permit hosting of following items:
· “Securities” within the meaning of the Securities Contract Regulation Act, 1956, including shares, bonds, debentures, etc. and/or any other financial instruments/assets of any description. While this does not prevent a share broking firm to host its website Cloud Catalogue, the trading of the shares through an e-store made available by Cloud Catalogue is prohibited.
· Living, dead creatures and/or the whole or any part of any animal which has been kept or preserved by any means whether artificial or natural including rugs, skins, specimens of animals, antlers, horns, hair, feathers, nails, teeth, musk, eggs, nests, other animal products of any description the sale and purchase of which is prevented or restricted in any manner by applicable laws (including those prohibited under The Wildlife Protection Act, 1972). Weapons of any description.
· Liquor, tobacco products, drugs, psychotropic substances, narcotics, intoxicants of any description, medicines, palliative/curative substances.
· Religious items, including books, artifacts, etc. of any description or any other such item which is likely to affect the religious sentiments of any person.
· “Antiquities” and “Art Treasures” in violation of the provisions of the Antiquities and Art Treasures Act, 1972(“the Act”).
· Used cellular phone SIM Cards.
Any use by you of a website operated by the Apps for Business (a Social Cloud Ventures Private Limited Company) (the “Site”) is conditional upon your acceptance of these Terms & Conditions, including our Privacy Statement. We reserve the right to amend these Terms & Conditions from time to time without notice and at our discretion. It is your responsibility periodically to review this page for updates to these Terms & Conditions, which shall come into effect once posted. Your continued use of the Site will be deemed acceptance of these Terms & Conditions, including our Privacy Statement.
IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS PLEASE LEAVE THE SITE NOW.
Rights - all rights in all material and content (including, but not limited to, text, images, web pages, sound, software (including, code, interface and website structure and video, and the look and feel, design and compilation thereof) at this Site are owned by us or our licensors. You agree that you are permitted to use this material and/or content only as set out in these Terms & Conditions or as otherwise expressly authorised in writing by us or our licensors, and that you may not otherwise copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly perform, distribute, commercially exploit, adapt, translate, modify, bundle, merge, share or make available to any person, or create derivative works of such material or content.
Intellectual Property - We are the owner and/or authorised user of all trademarks, service marks, design marks, patents, copyrights, database rights and all other intellectual property appearing on or contained within the Site, unless otherwise indicated. Except as provided in these Terms & Conditions, use of the Site does not grant you any right, title, interest or license to any such intellectual property you may access on the Site. Except as provided in these Terms & Conditions, any use or reproduction of the intellectual property is prohibited.
NO WARRANTIES - THIS SITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS," AND YOUR USE THEREOF IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE, OUR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS AND ASSIGNS, DISCLAIM, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE WILL BE FREE FROM VIRUSES, AVAILABLE OR THAT THE CONTENTS WILL BE ACCURATE OR COMPLETE AND WE REQUEST THAT WHEREVER POSSIBLE, YOU VERIFY DATA WHICH IS AVAILABLE ON THE WEBSITE WITH AN INDEPENDENT SOURCE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE INTERNET IS NOT A COMPLETELY SECURE MEDIUM AND WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, THAT ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIALS YOU POST ON OR TRANSMIT THROUGH THE SITE WILL BE SAFE FROM UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS OR USE. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE SITE, YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE.
THIRD PARTY GOODS AND SERVICES - WE DO NOT VOUCH FOR THOSE PERSONS, COMPANIES AND OTHER ORGANISATIONS WHOSE GOODS OR SERVICES MAY BE ACCESSED OR DISPLAYED THROUGH OR ON THE SITE.
No Offer - The information contained in this website is not an invitation or recommendation to invest in our company. The information provided should not be relied upon in connection with any investment decision. Our past performance cannot be relied upon as a guide to future performance. The price of shares and the income derived from them can go down as well as up. Some of the statements contained in this website constitute "forward-looking statements" which reflect our or, as appropriate, third parties' current views with respect to, but not limited to, among other things, our financial performance, business strategies, plans objectives for growth and future operations and market opportunities and the dynamics of our market. All forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties because they relate to events and depend on circumstances that may or may not occur in the future. Undue reliance should not be placed on such forward-looking statements because they involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors that are in many cases beyond our control. Forward-looking statements are not guarantees of future performance and no assurance can be given that any predictions of future performance will prove to be correct.
NO LIABILITY- TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW WE, OUR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS AND ASSIGNS, HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSS, COST OR DAMAGE (DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR OTHERWISE) SUFFERED BY YOU AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR FROM ANY COMPUTER VIRUS TRANSMITTED THROUGH THE SITE, OR OTHER SITES ACCESSED FROM THIS SITE, WHETHER SUCH LOSS, COST OR DAMAGE ARISES FROM OUR NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE AND EVEN IF WE ARE EXPRESSLY INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE.
User Information - In the course of your use of the Site, you may be asked to provide personal information to us (such information referred to hereinafter as "User Information"). Our information collection and use policies with respect to such User Information are set forth in the Site Privacy Statement, which Privacy Statement is incorporated into these Terms & Conditions by reference. You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for the accuracy and content of the User Information.
Links from and to the Site - You acknowledge and agree that we have no responsibility for the information provided by Web sites to which you may link from this Site ("Linked Sites"). Links to Linked Sites do not constitute an endorsement by or association with us of such sites or the content, products, advertising or other materials presented on such sites. We have no control over these Linked Sites and do not edit or monitor them. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage, loss or cost caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on such Linked Sites. No website may be linked to this website or its pages without our prior written consent.
Indemnity - You will indemnify us against any loss, damage or cost incurred by us arising out of your use of the Site, any of its services or any information accessible over or through the Site, including information obtained from linked sites, your submission or transmission of information or material on or through the Site or your violation of these Terms & Conditions or any other laws, regulations and rules. You will also indemnify against any claims that information or material which you have submitted to us is in violation of any law or in breach of any third party rights (including, but not limited to, claims in respect of defamation, invasion of privacy, breach of confidence, infringement of copyright or infringement of any other intellectual property right). We reserve the right to exclusively defend and control any claims arising from the above and any such indemnification matters and that you will fully cooperate with us in any such defences.
Entire Agreement - These Terms & Conditions, including our Privacy Statement, constitutes the entire agreement between you and us in relation to its subject matter and supersedes any and all prior promises, representations, agreements, statements and understandings whatsoever between us. To the extent that software is available through the Site, such software may be subject to a license agreement that is distributed or included with such software and you agree to abide by the terms & conditions of any such license agreements. The failure by us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms & Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the Terms & Conditions is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable or invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavour to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the Terms & Conditions shall remain in full force and effect. We may cede assign or otherwise transfer our rights and obligations in terms of these standard Terms & Conditions to third parties.
Law and Jurisdiction - These Terms & Conditions, including the Privacy Statement and any matter relating to this Site, shall be governed by Jurisdiction of Delhi, Govt. of India
All rights reserved.